Bitcoin Short History
Bitcoin is history is not much hidden among world after being it’s popularity in market. It is launched by Satoshi Nakamoto in Jan 8,2009.It is basically generated through the complex sequence of mathematical formulas and it is totally based on blockchain technologies.
The supply limit of various cryptocurrency is not decided but the supply limit of bitcoins are limited to 21 millions (21,000,000) .And ICO (initial coin offering) phase was not at the time of bitcoins launch, so there is no ICO details about bitcoins.
Bitcoin Price Live
Bitcoin price chart
There are various wallets available to store the bitcoins, there are various types of wallets where you can store bitcoins in (Desktop wallets, Mobile wallets, Paper wallets). Some of the best wallets are given below :
1.Copay Wallet – Copay is a best Bitcoin wallet by Bitpay and available on iOS, Android, Windows. Because Copay is available on multiple platforms, it’s easy to use the same wallet or accounts across multiple devices. It is simple, clean and have good user interface.
2.Bitcoin Wallet – As the name suggest it is Bitcoin wallet and it was the first Bitcoin wallet for Android. It’s simple, easy to backup, and connects directly to the Bitcoin network with SPV.
3.Mycelium – Mycelium is a favorite among experienced Bitcoin users. It’s an HD wallet with many advanced features.
4.Bitcoin Core – Bitcoin Core is the “official” Bitcoin client and wallet. It offers better privacy, it also stores a copy of entire blockchain. But it isn’t used by many due to slow speeds and a lack of features.
5.Airbitz – AirBitz is another Bitcoin wallet that’s great for everyday use. It also provides you 20% discounts at Starbucks from within the wallet. This wallet also manages accounts with usernames and passwords, but doesn’t have access to your funds.
The exchanges platforms for bitcoins are many, you can exchange your bitcoins into currency by just few steps of vice-versa .
Bitstamp – It is Slovenia based exchange, is one of the best exchange in term of trading. It is launched by Nejc Kodric and Damian Merlak. Here you can buy/sell bitcoins with currency other than dollars. And the minimum fee is 0.5%
Coinbase – Coinbase is one the best platform for bitcoins traders. It is the one solution for Bitcoins, here you can buy ,sell, store as well as accept Bitcoins. This side and easy solution attracts user which makes Coinbase one of the top platform. it is also vary useful for new user those who are learning Bitcoin market. And it charged 1% plus $0.15 bank fee.
Bitcoin Source – It is new platform for Bitcoin market which launched in 2014 is based in Belize and is owned and managed by DCE24 Group Ltd. One of the best feature of this exchange it accepts credit card payments like Visa, Discover Card, MasterCard. A fee of 1% is charged per trading transaction. In case of credit cards, an interchange rate of 2.99% plus 0.30 applicable while for an eCheck/ACH transfer, a fee of $0.25 per transaction is deducted. A handling fee of $5 is deducted for both options on the deposited amount.
Bitfinex – Bitfinex is one of the largest exchange platform by the trading volume and it is launched in 2013. It also provide advanced trading tools like margin trading, short selling and liquidity swaps to buy or sell Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Gemini Exchange – Gemini Exchange is a US-based and founded by the Winklevoss twins. This exchange is based in New York, and is available in 45 US states, as well as the UK, Singapore, South Korea and Hong Kong. It only supported fiat currency is US dollars, and it only trades Bitcoin and Ethereum. It does not charge deposit or withdrawal fees, and levies a low flat rate of 0.25% for trades, to both the buyer and the seller.
Bitcoin payment systems
While Bitcoin may be one of the coolest and hottest ‘emerging technologies’ in the market today, it still has a potential to improve and become better.it provides tangible advantages for both buyers and merchants, and is able to minimize costs such as transaction fees, conversion losses etc. Therefore, if things keep moving in the direction that they currently are, Bitcoin based payment systems may replace cash transactions and instead serve as ‘new age digital currency’.
Bitcoin offers many advantages over traditional banks. It allows sending payments internationally without concern for currency conversion, it allows transaction confirmation within 10 minutes typically, and transactions cannot be reversed once made. This side can be seen as a positive or negative.
There have been security improvements since its inception, which make it safer to store coins when large companies hold extreme amounts of funds, and also for buyers. The Bitcoin network and blockchain is very secure with a great deal of computing power working to secure it.
who accepts bitcoin
Now there are 100 of companies and platforms are there which accepts bitcoins as payment options, some of them are –
- Overstock.com – It is the first online retailer platform which accepts bitcoins as payment since Jan 2014.
- Expedia – It is world’s one of the largest travel booking agency, it also team up with Coinbase in Jan 2014 and starts accepting bitcoins as payment option for travelling booking.
- Gift Sites – It is true you can’t use bitcoins everywhere but you can use your bitcoins to buy gifts on popular gift sites such as Amazon, JC Penny and more.
- NGOs – Now-a-days there are various of NGOs are present who accepts Bitcoins as payment options in charity for social cause. Save The Children is one of them NGO who widely accepts this payment option.
- Wikipedia – The Wikimedia Foundation, which owns Wikipedia, World’s most popular Free Encyclopedia with 4 570 000+ article, is announced that it is now accepting donations in the digital currency like Bitcoins.
- Microsoft – You can also use Bitcoins to deposit fund into your microsoft account. These funds are non-refundable but you can use them to buy games, movies and apps for microsoft platform.
- Tesla – One of the leading car manufacturers Tesla has also started accepting Bitcoins as payment option. Now you can buy any of the Tesla Car with Bitcoins.
There is lots of more companies also use Third-party services like Bitpay & Cryptopay to have direct access to the Bitcoin Markets and so they can accepts Bitcoins as a payment option.
Bitcoin mining software
Bitcoin mining is a process which handles by the Bitcoin mining hardwares. Here are some of the software’s which are used for Bitcoin mining.
Bitcoin mining is a process which handles by the Bitcoin mining hardwares. Here are some of the software’s which are used for Bitcoin mining –
- Bitcoin Miner – This Windows Bitcoin mining software. It have various features like easy user interface, power saving mode, mining tools support and fast share submission which attracts user. It also have unquie features of Profit Report which will give idea about your mining profitable or in lose.
- ARM Miner Bitcoin – It is the best cryptocurrency miner for Android users. Here you can check your KH/s and submit your result into Top 100. It also supports Scrypt as well as SHA-256 algorithms. This mining software can be used for pool and solo mining of various cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoins.
- CG Miner – This a Linux based software which is most famous among Linux user. This software gives us various features like Multi GPU support and CPU mining support as well as fan peed control.
- BFG Miner – This is a advanced version of CG miner software. It is mostly similar to CG miner but there is only one major difference that BFG miner doesn’t focus on GPU whereas CG does. BFG also have some additional features such as mining with free mesa/LLVM openCL, ADL device and many more.
- BTC Miner – This mining software for Linux as well as for Windows user. It software have a ready to use Butsream, which doesn’t require any Xilinx software or license. It also automatically chooses the frequency with highest rate of valid hashes.
Earn free bitcoin faucets
Bitcoins faucets is a reward system which given by a website or app. These rewards are given when user completes the given task or captcha that described by the website or app. This reward mainly given the very small amount of Bitcoin coin or Satoshi (which is a hundredth of a millionth Bitcoin). There are various of websites which provides free Bitcoin faucets, some of them are given below :
- VirtualPub – Run your BTC Pub
- Forest Bitcoin
- Moon Bitcoin
Bitcoin daily discussion on reddit
Tweets about Bitcoin